

Then there is riley. He is always into something. The toilet paper roll will be empty and in a pile on the floor. It is so funny but not at the sam time.. Big mess to clean up. So he always gets into my clothes and my dirty clothes and makes a mess!!!! So me and josh were watching a movie down stairs. And here comes riley down the stairs. With my bra around his neck!!! I don't know how he attempted this one but we were laughing sooooo hard.
7 comments:
cute littile puppies... I LOVE them... I'm trying to talk stefano into one, but we'll see how that goes.
Sexy bra! haha..that's too funny! Your dogs are so cute.
dogs are hilarious!!! we need to get our dogs together! any luck selling your house?
Hi Mallory-
This is Brooke Dowdell (Butler)remember me from the neighborhood? I saw your page on Kaila's and your comment on how people stop and don't make a comment. We don't have any kids yet just a dog and she is our little baby! So I can relate to your puppies..
Of course I remember you!
Thanks for saying the nice things about rafe-
You are seriously so adorable. I love the pictures...
I added you to my list. Hope you don't mind.
we have a pug! she is adorable!
haha, my hair looked so goofy..dang that humidity here in GA! I got some new short layers in my hair and they curl up and the rest of my hair is stick straight...I am going to have to play around with it to get it looking decent again!
Post a Comment