The Rules: Tell 10 interesting/weird things about you, when finished, tag 3 other people!
1. I almost died when I was born.
2. I can speak German.
3. When I was little ET the movie scared me to death!!!! And still does. We went to Universal Studios when I was in high school and my dad made me go on the ET ride. I cried the whole time. .
4. I have played the piano for almost 18 years.
5. I have been a tom boy since pre school. But I am very girly.
6. Me and My husband have known each other for 6 years now and married 3 and 1/2.
7. I hate tomatoes!!!! I have ever since I was little. If I try to eat one I start to gag!!!! It's really bad! I am a picky eater!!!
8. I have slammed my thumb on my left hand twice. The second time the door was locked. And my friends mom couldn't find her keys. So it was stuck in the door for like 3 minutes. It hurt like you know what!!
9. I have to have my sheets tucked in real tight or I can't sleep.
10. I could eat chocolate every day for every meal. I have at least one piece of chocolate every day. . It's bad. . I love it in the morning for break feast. That sounds so bad!!!!
I tagged Megan, Mckenna, and Jenna
4 comments:
love the tag! love your thoughts!
I could eat chocolate every meal too!!! Yours is berry interesting..
I like your 10 interesting things Mal!
I really like your tag..I actually knew some of those things about you! Anyway, I hope I don't offend you but I don't do the whole "tag" thing. I don't know why...I just don't really like it. I like it when others do it but I don't like to do it myself..I know I'm weird...sorry!!
Post a Comment