M&J

M&J

Friday, April 18, 2008

We will be there between 8-12 by butt!!!

Photobucket

So we got a new tv and it is a flat screen so we wanted to hang it on the wall. Well first we wanted a dish network so that guy came out today and he was right on time 8 AM. But then I was waiting for the geek squad to come and mount the tv on the wall and hide the cables through the wall. 9 goes by 10, 11, 12 ,1, 2 rolls around and here comes the geek squad. . Here I have been waiting all morning and afternoon for these geeks!!! Anyway I am posting this while they are cutting holes in my wall so I better stop before they see me writing bad things about them on my blog!!! Those geeks!!

2 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

Good luck with your finals! Hope you do well!

Jene and Megan said...

I know your pain! At least it got done eventually!