M&J

M&J

Monday, May 5, 2008

My new bike and camping

Here are some pics from camping this weekend at Jordanelle. It was pretty cold at night but we woke up and it was really warm the rest of the time we were there. I haven't gone camping in a long time!! Since girls camp, but it was really fun and the dogs had a blast! So I got a beach cruiser and it is so fun. Me and josh go out he is on his long board and we just ride around with the dogs. Paityn I cant wait till you get back so we can ride our bikes together! I am so glad the weather is getting warmer its about time!!



4 comments:

Megano said...

Oh my, I totally want one of those bikes!!! How fun!!! AND congrats on being done with school!!! WOOHOO!! that's so awsome!! Good for you! Yeah we FINALLY got internet in our house so I can upload some pics finally!!

Brooke B said...

Mallory! That is the exact bike I was telling my husband about! Where did you get it? and if you don't mind me asking how much? I want to get one NOW!

Paityn Ann said...

I love the bike Mallory. I am so excited to go riding with you. Tell Josh to get over it at get one. Marks isn't girly in the slightest! It's so fun. Riley's little PJ's. Hillarious.

Jene and Megan said...

I love your bike! Hey, Michon has the same PJs you are wearing in one of your pics..from Victoria's Secret..I'm very observant! haha..ok, so I'm a dork. Whatever!