Here are all the dogs that went with us. . Riley, Moki, and Missy.



Josh getting some sweet air!

Oh yeah!!! I was rockin this hat!! HAHA what is it anyway??!?

Josh and Riley fishing.....



Riley cracked me up this whole trip. . He loved the water and loved swimming. .





Me and Riley were very tired!!!

I took riley on the wave runner just around the house boat really slow . . . And he loved it!!!



Me tearing it up!! haha

Good old tubing!


This is a funny picture!!! All three dogs wanted these cookies my dad was eating. . It didn't help that he had one in each hand. .
2 comments:
How fun! I remember boating in the good ol' days with your family. Your dad tried to kill us a few times on the tube, I think..Hahaha!! You're so cute on the wave runner...oh, and you are the nicest person ever saying I'm "skinny" and pregnant. HAH! I've never felt more fat and unsexy in my whole life. So, thanks for the comment!
Oh how I love Lake Powell... it looks like you guys had so much fun! I seriously love your pup too... I want a yorkie so bad!
Post a Comment