Here are some pictures of our landscaping. . It's not done yet, we are going to plant some trees and some other plants in the rocks. And we got hydra seed so our lawn is still trying to grow! We went up to Gateway today and had lunch at CPK and went to the movie Rocker. It was a pretty funny show!! I love Dwight from the office. . Anywho, it was a fun day and hope you all had a good Labor Day.
3 comments:
Your yard looks so good. I think you did a great job. I see you got some stairs on your deck too. That must be very nice.
Your yard looks so nice!!! Well done! I love gateway!!! So much fun! We must go to lunch!! When could you go? We should go sometime this week.
That sounds way good!! I'll talk to Shea, and Holly and see when is good for them! I'm way excited too!!! It will be so fun to catch up on erbody!!
Post a Comment