M&J

M&J

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Party

Our friends Dan and Emily had a Christmas party last night up at their cabin in Sundance. It was fun, we played BINGO with white elephant gifts. It was actually really funny! And then we had some yummy food and just hung out with friends! I love getting together with friends and family and all the parties that go on this time of year. Happy Holidays!

Josh and Dan



Me, Emily and Hendrix(He is sooooo cute!)



Josh with his BINGO winnings, pig socks! lol


Josh and I


2 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

How fun!! You and your Hubby are so cute.

Dan said...

I look like i am fresh out of a Peruvian Jungle, you might have seen me on a National Geographic cover once about indigenous peoples of Peru.. I need to cut my stupid hair.

Emily and I had alot of fun hanging out with you guys that night! Hope you enjoy your William Hung Christmas CD!!