M&J

M&J

Monday, March 31, 2008

Strep throat!!!! New House!!!!!

YUCKY!!!! So I went to the doctor today and I have strep throat!!! I have pretty much lost my voice. . So I don't know how I am going to work. . Oh well my clients always talk my ear off anyway!! But no worries I am on antibiotics now so thats good!!! I am ready to be feeling Good!!!!


I have to start feeling better we have to move this week!!! We bought a house and we are moving in this weekend!!! It is like our dream house!!! We are so excited to move in!! I will post some pictures of the house soon!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so sorry you are sick! That is no fun and srep that SUCKS! And thank you I love her to death! I just feel so bad when she is hurt and there is nothing I can do. I am excited to see pictures of your house you should look into that link on my blog at the very top in the corner. It is so awesome! It is to help you own your home faster!

mckenna said...

Feel better! And get pics of your house up soon. I wanna see!

Jene and Megan said...

Congrats on the house! That's so fun and exciting. Jene and I are looking right now but no luck, yet. Please put up pictures of your house soon!!