M&J

M&J

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our New House

Here are a few pics my husband took of the new house. This house was the model home, so it is still decorated, they haven't taken out their decorations yet. We move in this weekend!!

Outside. I think I am going to put some shutters on the two windows on the outside of the house, so it doesn't look too plain.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kitchen

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bathroom. The shower is getting new tile in it. We didn't like the tile before. So it is under construction but it will be done tomorrow. There is a big jetted tub as well but I don't have a picture of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fire Place

Photobucket

The entry way

Photobucket

6 comments:

Paityn Ann said...

How did I wind up in these pics? Funny. Still love the house Mal. I am so happy for you. Now just get better so you can feel stress free and have the time of your life decorating! Yay it's the best part.

mckenna said...

Love the house! I'm jealous! Feeling any better yet? We need to get together for lunch or something sometime. Before I leave.

Jene and Megan said...

Very nice!! I'm so excited for you.

Megano said...

How fun to move into a brand new house... alll the decorating so fun! It looks beautiful! Where is it?

Nicole said...

So fun! that is very exciting!

Steve and Steph said...

Mallory,
I saw your blog off of Rebeccas page. You look great. Your house is beautiful. I hope everything is going well for you.

Stephanie Russell Stuart