M&J

M&J

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Busy busy busy!!!

Hey everyone! It has been forever since I have updated my poor lonely blog! It has been such a busy week for us! We sold our town home and had to be out by Saturday. So we moved all day Friday and it was a pain!!! Thanks for everyone that came out to help, we don't know how we would've done it with out all of you!!! We have such great families and friends!! I can't believe how blessed we are to have such special, loving, caring, selfless people in our lives!!! So we haven't closed on our house yet, we should be closing this week sometime. So we are staying with Josh's parents and I have to say it has been great!!! I am so lucky to have such great in laws. They are so sweet and caring. And they have been very patient with our two dogs, they walk them every morning. It is so cute!!!!! So hopefully we can close this week so we can have a place that we can call home. Our dogs are a little confused they think we are just hanging out at Josh's parents house and we will be going home. So every night when we go to bed they just look so confused and think it is time to go home. . And this week and next are my last weeks of school!!! I am so excited, I have a few projects here and there to complete and then finals. I can't wait to be done with this school stuff!!! Well hope you are all doing well and I am going to look at everyone's blog so I can catch up!! Oh by the way what is up with these snow storms!!! I mean come on!!! Its Spring!!! Not WINTER!!!!!! I am soooooooo sick of the cold weather, I want to go away to some where really warm and get a nice tan!!!!

2 comments:

david said...

Thanks for the kind words. The pleasure is ours to have the opportunity to spend more time with you. We love you guys!
Kate/Mom

Megano said...

Wow, sounds like you guys have had a pre packed week! That's so exciting to be able to move into your new place though... i'm sure it will be so nice to have the stress of closing a loan OVer and done with! Good luck!