I love you both and couldn't have asked for more caring, thoughtful, loving parents like the two of you. Thanks for always being such great examples to me!!! I am so glad you two are still happy after 26 years!!! It gives me hope!!! lol just kidding Josh I love you so much and can't wait to have our 26th year anniversary!! Love you mom and dad thanks for everything you do for us!!! PS sorry hope you don't mind the pics!!! I think they are so cute!!!
Whoa..flashback to the good ol' days at your house. I remember you had one of those pics on your desk in your room. Haha...I love the hair!! I love your mom and dad. They were always so so nice to me and put up with me hanging over at your house all the time.
thanks for your post! I love hearing from old friends! I love the pics of your parents!! Glad to hear you are doing so good! Good choice of profession lol! Someday I hope to have a salon in a house somewhere! Well keep in touch!
5 comments:
Whoa..flashback to the good ol' days at your house. I remember you had one of those pics on your desk in your room. Haha...I love the hair!! I love your mom and dad. They were always so so nice to me and put up with me hanging over at your house all the time.
thanks for your post! I love hearing from old friends! I love the pics of your parents!! Glad to hear you are doing so good! Good choice of profession lol! Someday I hope to have a salon in a house somewhere! Well keep in touch!
Awww!! What a sweet tribute to the folks!
oh that's awesome! You look so much like your mom!! Both of you are very pretty! I love looking at old pics of mom and dad! Genius!
such a cute ! can't wait to see more pictures of the house! where is it at?
Post a Comment