Me, my mom and sister went down to St. George this weekend. It was really fun to hang out with my mom and sis. We had a ton of fun shopping and shopping and eating and eating..... We went to the Tuacahn to see Footloose, it was awesome! The setting it is in is beautiful! Its right up next to this huge red rock mountain. Anyway we had so much fun we are going back in October to see Thriller!
Mallory! As you probably know I had fertility issues too. We did IUI's, I think 3 or 4 of them, the good news is you have eggs and too many of them because at least you have something to work with. What doc do you see? We also did IUI with Super ovulation...email me if you want more info. I'm an expert and have done it all at this point! Good luck to you..It's an emotional road but so worth it!
It is so hard when you're trying to do what you know is right, and it doesn't work out!!! We'll keep you in our prayers... I think one of the hardest things is trying to have a child and it not working out. It will happen!!!
I'm so glad you got to get away! Girls trips are always fun:) I can't wait to see you guys at the work party...I hope you are coming?! I'm sorry you are having to go through all that fertility stuff. Ryan has been filling me in but reading your post was much better. Good luck with it all. We love you guys!
5 comments:
Mallory! As you probably know I had fertility issues too. We did IUI's, I think 3 or 4 of them, the good news is you have eggs and too many of them because at least you have something to work with. What doc do you see? We also did IUI with Super ovulation...email me if you want more info. I'm an expert and have done it all at this point! Good luck to you..It's an emotional road but so worth it!
How fun!! I wish I lived close to my Mom and sisters so we could have a girl's trip!!
Thats so fun Mal. We actually have down a theater show their before we did the christmas one a couple of yrs ago, the setting is so pretty and fun.
It is so hard when you're trying to do what you know is right, and it doesn't work out!!! We'll keep you in our prayers... I think one of the hardest things is trying to have a child and it not working out. It will happen!!!
I'm so glad you got to get away! Girls trips are always fun:) I can't wait to see you guys at the work party...I hope you are coming?! I'm sorry you are having to go through all that fertility stuff. Ryan has been filling me in but reading your post was much better. Good luck with it all. We love you guys!
Post a Comment