Ok so I decided to cut my dogs hair on my own! Sounds crazy I know! But I am sick of spending over a hundred dollars for them to get their hair done! And I do hair so why can't I do dogs hair?! So I bought a clipper set at Walmart and did their hair this morning.... It was interesting, they were scared and I was a little nervous. But they turned out ok.. I still need some practice but I thought I did good for my first time.
2 comments:
Thats so awesome! I think you did a good job! Your gonna have to start doing dogs too, j/k. But if we ever get a dog I'll make you be the groomer.
That is so funny Mal! What a great way to save money though:) I have to say I have never attempted that one. Maybe one day when we have a dog?
Post a Comment