Josh and I are in Bryce Canyon right now.. It is so beautiful! He has a conference down here so I decided to tag along! I can't believe I have never been here and I have lived in Utah my whole life! It is amazing! We are having a nice relaxing time here! Here are some pics of today!
Such cute pictures of you two! I've never been Bryce Canyon either and I lived in Utah my whole unmarried life and I have family in Southern Utah..crazy!
3 comments:
Such cute pictures of you two! I've never been Bryce Canyon either and I lived in Utah my whole unmarried life and I have family in Southern Utah..crazy!
Love it Mal! wish I were there! I need a Vacation!!!
very pretty place. i think i have that coat in purple:) and for your peace of mind your cute yorkie boy is doing fantastic!
Post a Comment