So we went to Vegas a few weeks ago... It was a fun, nice, relaxing trip. We did a lot of shopping. The guys went dirt bike riding. The girls went to the pool. It was a great mini vacation. We went to Caersar's Palace and did some shopping, we went to the outdoors world for josh he was in heaven! They had this really cool tank with all sorts of fish and sharks. And we went on top of the Paris hotel the one that looks like the Eiffel Tower. And that was really cool, I had no idea you could go up there. It was awesome to look down on the city and we watched the Bellagio water show. It was a fun time with the family. I took all these pics with my iphone so not the best quality...
Oh your nice. Uh the pink one is from down east. I don't remember where the green when is from. Probably forever 21. How is everything going with baby #2 any luck yet with the chlomid?
Hey miss looks like you had fun!!! We so need a vacay. Sorry I read your comments and am so excited for you, our prayers and hopes are with you guys. Life works out the way its spouse to. miss ya, oh P.S. I need a haircut cause my hair hasn't been cut since you last cut it, I think it was last may, oh my gosh a yr ago, thats sad, no wonder it looks horrible. LOL
What a fun get away!! I've never heard of outdoor world? Where's that at? If Josh loved it, i'm sure Ryan would too:) Those two are like two peas in a pod!
7 comments:
That's looks SO fun! Where did u get your super cute vest things? I want some!
Oh your nice. Uh the pink one is from down east. I don't remember where the green when is from. Probably forever 21. How is everything going with baby #2 any luck yet with the chlomid?
No luck yet. What about you?
We are planning on doing invitro in October.
Hey miss looks like you had fun!!! We so need a vacay. Sorry I read your comments and am so excited for you, our prayers and hopes are with you guys. Life works out the way its spouse to. miss ya, oh P.S. I need a haircut cause my hair hasn't been cut since you last cut it, I think it was last may, oh my gosh a yr ago, thats sad, no wonder it looks horrible. LOL
What a fun get away!! I've never heard of outdoor world? Where's that at? If Josh loved it, i'm sure Ryan would too:) Those two are like two peas in a pod!
So fun!! I agree, your vests are darling! Love them!! You are darling as well! =)
Post a Comment