We attended a fundraiser a few months ago. Its was very interesting to see the Indian culture and their traditions. We got to meet President Uchtdorf and his wife. My grandparents are good friends with them and introduced us to them. It was really neat to meet a general authority in person. They were very nice and friendly (of course). Anyway here are a few pictures of the event. We really have had a lazy summer.


4 comments:
Cute dress!! I'd love to meet Elder Uchtdorf!
You always look so incredibly gorgeous! I would love to meet Elder Uchtdorf too! I met Elder Holland on my wedding day. He was in the elevator with us right after we were sealed. He gave me a hug! It was so great!
What a neat experience! Elder Uchtdorf is great:)
That is awesome you got to meet Elder Uchtdorf!! Love him! you look so good!!!
Post a Comment