M&J

M&J

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Adoption

So we are trying to get the word out that we are hoping to ADOPT! We are so excited!!! We are going through LDS family services. We have some paper work to do and then in February we will be approved and able to adopt! We have been through a lot the past 3 years. And we really have prayed and fasted about our decision and we feel that adoption is what we are supposed to do. We are so excited!!!

6 comments:

dlhadlock said...

I am so excited for you. What a cool experience you guys will go through. I have two friends one trying to adopt and the other who has adopted 3 kids. Good luck with everything. We will keep you in our prayers.

Jason and Bri said...

Oh am so excited for you Mal, I have been thinking about you and I agree I think that is a great thing for you guys and their are so many kids that need homes! Thats really awesome, I thinking adopting is a really really great thing. And for sure will be sending our prayers and thinking of you guys.

The Hatch Batch said...

Congrats Josh and Mallory!!! What an exciting road ahead:) I've heard of such sweet experiences adoption has brought into people's lives.

We love you both and can't wait for you to be parents;) We'll pass along the word and keep you in our prayers.

mckenna said...

Wow!! How exciting for you guys!! I hope everything works out for you quickly and smoothly!!

Jene and Megan said...

I think that is so wonderful! Congrats to you two!! You will be awesome parents! I hope all goes smoothly. You deserve it! =)

Shay and Ashlee said...

how exciting!! i am so happy for ya'll!! :) I hope everything will work for you ya'll!