So about a month ago I was called to be the new Primary President in my ward! At first I was in shock.. I wish someone would've taken a picture of my face. lol so it took me a few hours to settle down and realize that this was for REAL! But I don't think it could've happened at a better time in my life. I feel so blessed and honored to have this calling. I feel like I have inherited 150 kids! My heart has been so full these last couple of weeks.
I can't believe how many children there are in our ward. And we just had our ward split. Before it split we had over 300 kids!!! I couldn't believe how big our ward had grown! And it is still growing and I am sure we will split in the next year or two.
Anyway, I am so excited for what is to come this year! I keep telling myself only good things can happen after everything we have been through. We are looking forward to our journey of adoption and can't wait to start our family soon!
4 comments:
That is awesome! Isn't it amazing how the lord knows us better then we know ourselves! I'm so excited for you... you deserve good things!!!
Some little baby is just waiting to have the opportunity to come be apart of your family! You'll be such a blessing to that little angle:) You're attitude and perseverance is a great example to us all!!! Well done:)
Mallory, that's great! What a positive attitude you have:) You will be so good in primary- The kids will love you!
Crazy and exciting! I've been the Primary President in my ward for a little over a year and a half now. Every once in a while I finally start feeling like I know what I'm doing. And then I remember that I'm just me and I'm never going to be perfect at this responsibility! But it is so fun! And so rewarding! If you ever want to exchange ideas let me know! ;)
Wow, that is so crazy and awesome! I bet you will be SO good in primary! Are you still in my sister's ward?
Post a Comment