M&J

M&J

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello

It has been forever since I have updated my blog. I have been really busy with both jobs and primary. But loving every minute of it! We are staying busy and having fun while we are not busy. We are sooooooo ready for the warm weather to get here! Josh bought a mountain bike a few months back. And I just sold my beach cruiser and got a mountain bike. Now we just have to sit and wait for some good weather to roll our way so we can get out there and ride! Some fun news my sister got married last Saturday that was fun! She is very happy and they are actually moving to St. Louis for the summer to go and sell security systems. So I hope it works out for them! It sounds like a fun adventure! I wish Josh and I would've done that when we were first married! I think we would have liked it. My brother Paxton is doing great on his mission in London! I miss him sooooo bad, but he is doing great and loving it out there!! I am going to post some pictures of him out there in the field soon. But it is fun to have a missionary out and hearing all the great stories and people he is meeting. And how he is touching their lives with the gospel!

6 comments:

Dana Dastrup said...

It's a very small world!! I heard that you met my old roommate Liz!! You guys will absolutely love Ben and their fam. They are amazing!! Congrates to you also with the adoption process!

The McKell Family said...

Thanks Dana! It is a small world! We really like Ben. Him and marissa are really happy! You look great by the way! All your pics are way cute!

Amy said...

Hi guys,

My husband and I are also going through the adoption process right now. We are actually expecting a baby girl who is due May 13th. I saw your profile on the itsaboutlove website though and thought that you guys looked like a fun couple and thought that I would just wish you the best of luck. If you have a blog button, you can email me the html at amynash at gmail dot com and I will post it on our adoption blog: http://paulandamyadopt.blogspot.com. We update our family blog more often (http://thehouseofnash.blogspot.com) but after our adoption goes through we are thinking about spotlighting other couples who are hoping to adopt. It is all about spreading the word, right?

Thinking happy thoughts for you!
~Amy

Ginn Family said...

Hey woman! I just saw your comment on my blog which was so funny because I've been thinking of you. I am so happy for you, my brother and his wife adopted a baby about a year ago and the process was long, but now they have a beautiful baby girl!! I miss you, I'm coming for a visit in June, maybe we could get together!

Lindsey from The R House said...

Hey Mallory! Great blog. I love the photos that your friend took. Beautiful.

I got your message about adding your adoption blog to my hoping to adopt list on my blog! Email me!

the r house at gmail dot com

XO

Ginn Family said...

I'd love to do lunch :) email me, ginaginn1278@yahoo.com