So we have really been up to no good. Lol nothing too exciting. I am just getting back to work. I broke my arm while playing soccer up at the church. I have been playing sports my whole life and I have never broken a bone until I play up at the church. Oh well it was a nice 7 week vacation. But at the end I was so ready to go back to normal everyday routine. So that was the most exciting this so far for our summer.
I have some random pics I was going to post of us as of lately.

My mom my sister and I went to the parade of homes and i always love going to get ideas. So here are a few favorite pics.

I want a mud room like this one day. So cute

These doors where huge! They rolled back and forth separating the bathroom and bedroom. It had a New York loft feel to it.

This is the cute bed in the room that had the sliding doors.

This kids bedroom was adorable! I loved how colorful it was. So fun!

Here I am in a huge tub with my broken arm. I think this is the only picture I have with my broken arm.

And the huge shower!!

My cute toms I got for my birthday! I love them. So comfy!

So this is really embarrassing. I couldn't do my hair because of my broken arm. So my niece did a Brazilian blow out on me. So this picture I did nothing to my hair in this picture. I washed it put it in a bun and let it dry. Took it out and this is the end result. If I just let my hair dry it is so scary as you can see above. So those who know me I have thick curly hair. Well you won't believe the after picture.

This is after she did the brazilian blow out. AMAZING!!!! This is air dried hair!!!! My hair has never been able to look like this ever. So needless to say I am addicted to the brazilian blow out! I can't believe I posted the before pic. Oh well you had to see the proof.

We went up to hope camp ground and did tin foil dinners with my sister and her husband and some friends.

My and Riley
I think this is the longest post I have ever done. But there you go. That's what we have been up to!
5 comments:
Where the as of lately post?? Too funny. So excited to here your post haven't seen or heard anything from you in forever. Hope everything is great with you guys!
Love it! Glad it was long, you so need to do that more, we've seen that hair once before in a little birthday pic I posted for ya, lake Powell?! Hahaha
Love love your Brazilian Blow Out before and after pics! I remember how curly your hair gets but you look adorable even with a blond fro! =) Glad to hear your arm is doing better and that you are able to go back to work...7 weeks?! That's a looong time!
Hey miss so much fun well not the broken arm really but fun. I love the parade of homes but it makes want a house even more. Love Love your toms, am going have to get me a pair of those am obsessed I have to flat toms and Rylee has toms, we LOVE LOVE them, so cute!!! Oh and I love the fro, wow you do got a lot of hair never seen it that big, wow. Love it. I thought mine goes puffy hang dry. Well love the Brazilian blow out so cute, what do they do for that? k well I love you blogged long keep blogging updates I love it, am a blogger, lol.
Mallory, I loved reading your post!! You're hair is seriously hiliarious:) what exactly is a brazilian blow out? It looks amazing!! Your before picture was awesome! Glad your arm is healed and you are back to work. I'm sure the first week was a nice brake but 7 wks would get long! We need to plan a get together. Where has the summer gone and why haven't we done anything!? The company party doesn't count, too busy chasing kids to chat;) keep the long posts coming! Yours aren't long at all compared to mine! Ha ha
Post a Comment