The other night he was doing tummy time and rolled over! So we put him back on his tummy and he did he again and then one more time! We didn't get it on camera though I am so mad. I think we didn't think he would keep doing it! Lol but that was so fun to see him doing that! But he hasn't done it since then.
Also yesterday and today he is starting to smile! It is so adorable. I can only get him to do it once. But he is learning and is starting to laugh a little bit too. I love it! It's fun to see him do all these new things. And at the same time it's sad because he is getting big so fast.
Our friend shelli dame did Maddax's newborn pictures. They are sooooo dang cute! I love how they turned out. Here are a few of my favorites! The photographers website is: shellidamephotography.com










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment